Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.990 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 771,402 KZT ($2,441) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)