Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.650 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 815,036 KZT ($2,400) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)