Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 973,932 KZT ($2,988) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)