Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 339.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,732 KZT ($3,148) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)