Cost of living comparison between Nha Trang, Vietnam and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01491 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 370,263 KZT (24,837,646 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)