Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.800 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,822 KZT (Mex$ 35,622) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)