Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.813 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 667,672 KZT (Mex$ 35,490) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)