Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.482 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 367,875 KZT (Mex$ 23,762) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (27 minutes ago)