Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.656 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 649,032 KZT (Mex$ 36,761) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)