Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.476 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 573,710 KZT (Mex$ 34,821) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)