Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 962 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.301 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 628,699 KZT (£1,590) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)