Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 242.004 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,188,180 KZT (AU$4,910) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (44 minutes ago)