Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.540 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,427,622 KZT (AU$5,698) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)