Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.145 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,232,432 KZT (AU$4,907) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (39 minutes ago)