Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 259.533 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 176% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,370,932 KZT (AU$5,282) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (27 minutes ago)