Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 251.590 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,376,378 KZT (AU$5,471) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)