Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 244.173 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,479 KZT (AU$4,949) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)