Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.257 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 201% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,412,124 KZT (NZ$6,002) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)