Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 237.647 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 201% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 939,992 KZT (NZ$3,955) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)