Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 230.629 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 168% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,238,384 KZT (NZ$5,370) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (39 minutes ago)