Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 227.054 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,314,350 KZT (NZ$5,789) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)