Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 842 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.193 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 480,644 KZT (Q10,635) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)