Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.734 KZT / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,244 KZT (Q17,732) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)