Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.451 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,141 KZT (Q13,077) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)