Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.104 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,182 KZT (Q15,921) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (36 minutes ago)