Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.083 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,542 KZT (Q15,703) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)