Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 344.871 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 230% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,594,695 KZT (CHF 4,624) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)