Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.574 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 214% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,470,791 KZT (CHF 4,751) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)