Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.895 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,213,963 KZT (13,970 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)