Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.148 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 174% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,519,713 KZT (16,142 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (about 1 hour ago)