Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.140 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 167% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,412,135 KZT (15,494 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (37 minutes ago)