Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.458 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 161% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,221,480 KZT (13,966 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)