Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.594 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 161% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,304,712 KZT (14,091 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)