Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.790 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,054,345 KZT (¥377,895) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)