Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.006 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,562 KZT (¥401,748) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)