Cost of living comparison between Nerima, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.206 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,321 KZT (¥321,042) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)