Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.091 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,112,739 KZT (¥359,935) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)