Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.924 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,097,333 KZT (¥375,344) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)