Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.904 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 640,062 KZT (¥220,442) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)