Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.849 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,118 KZT (¥376,332) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)