Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.966 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,053,993 KZT (¥355,321) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)