Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.312 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 466,823 KZT (R 18,443) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (39 minutes ago)