Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.985 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,407 KZT (R 22,309) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)