Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.054 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,550 KZT (R 28,126) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)