Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.628 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 659,790 KZT (R 26,790) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)