Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 455,165 KZT (₨93,345) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (17 minutes ago)