Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.181 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 483,947 KZT (₨93,402) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)