Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.161 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,301 KZT (₨107,604) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)