Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 303,902 KZT (₨62,725) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)