Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11451 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,581 KZT (COL$5,384,658) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)