Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10707 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 449,263 KZT (COL$4,195,793) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)