Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11368 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,497 KZT (COL$3,655,017) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)