Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10843 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,627 KZT (COL$5,050,676) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)