Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11204 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,570 KZT (COL$5,012,332) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)