Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.502 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,736 KZT (31,959 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)