Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.937 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,219,053 KZT (33,003 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)