Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.787 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,288 KZT (30,738 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)