Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.523 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,160,067 KZT (32,657 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)