Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.456 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 724,600 KZT (21,659 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)