Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.019 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,122,732 KZT (33,003 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)