Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.691 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,061,193 KZT (32,461 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)