Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.325 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 992,195 KZT (28,906 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)