Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.778 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 275,602 KZT (3,140TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)