Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.543 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 468,396 KZT (5,476TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)