Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.149 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,036,810 KZT (10,897 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)