Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.291 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,011,019 KZT (11,582 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)