Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.538 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 983,454 KZT (11,364 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)