Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.853 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,513 KZT (11,023 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)