Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.416 KZT / AZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 299,561 KZT (1,679 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)