Cost of living comparison between Natal, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.552 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 539,943 KZT (R$ 5,535) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)