Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.108 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,166 KZT (R$ 6,575) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)