Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.104 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 687,370 KZT (R$ 6,732) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)