Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 312,481 KZT (₨64,873) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 5,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)