Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 997 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.360 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 736,545 KZT ($2,216) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (36 minutes ago)