Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.093 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,696 KZT (€1,516) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)