Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.993 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 573,623 KZT (€1,413) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (41 minutes ago)