Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.751 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,453 KZT (€1,579) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)