Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.672 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,097 KZT (€1,609) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)