Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.797 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 679,264 KZT (€1,765) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (36 minutes ago)