Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 952,922 KZT (€2,784) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (39 minutes ago)