Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 235.743 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,716 KZT (NZ$4,372) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)