Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 233.047 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,018,639 KZT (NZ$4,371) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)