Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.231 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,054,542 KZT (NZ$4,390) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (30 minutes ago)