Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.027 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 545,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 534,415 KZT (元11,127) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (25 minutes ago)