Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.888 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 537,759 KZT (元10,779) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)