Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.812 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 377,922 KZT (元8,249) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (36 minutes ago)