Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.686 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 569,545 KZT (元10,810) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (21 minutes ago)