Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.535 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,044,229 KZT (€2,633) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)