Cost of living comparison between Nantes, France and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.292 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,033,543 KZT (€2,853) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)