Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.538 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,415 KZT (€2,833) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (36 minutes ago)