Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,848 KZT (€2,319) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)