Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 832,022 KZT (€2,530) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)