Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.479 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,967 KZT (€2,610) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)