Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.578 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,974 KZT (€2,076) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)