Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.821 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 430,987 KZT (元9,406) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)