Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.960 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,540 KZT (元12,366) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)