Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.179 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 355,704 KZT (元7,383) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)