Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.196 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,363 KZT (元12,658) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)