Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 355.238 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 921,565 KZT (€2,594) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)