Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.702 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 432,695 KZT (92,032 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (43 minutes ago)