Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.422 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 418,353 KZT (94,606 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)