Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.520 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,708 KZT (104,114 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)