Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.955 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,944 KZT (2,319 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)