Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.881 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,589 KZT (2,355 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)