Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 252.511 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 679,028 KZT (2,689 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)