Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.033 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,916 KZT (2,617 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)