Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.632 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,792 KZT (2,867 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)