Cost of living comparison between Naknek, Alaska, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 333.300 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,730 KZT ($1,514) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)