Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.101 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 456,482 KZT (50,157 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)