Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.121 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 573,578 KZT (62,882 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (22 minutes ago)