Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.533 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 701,453 KZT (73,584 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)