Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,658 KZT (50,565 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)