Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.521 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 319,719 KZT (33,582 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)