Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.158 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 517,997 KZT (50,996 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)