Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.572 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 476,884 KZT (руб 85,588) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)