Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.758 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 571,484 KZT (﷼ 6,367) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)