Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.925 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,239 KZT (﷼ 6,319) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)