Cost of living comparison between Najran, Saudi Arabia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.035 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 387,296 KZT (﷼ 4,399) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (42 minutes ago)