Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.904 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 505,263 KZT (﷼ 5,558) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)