Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28196 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,624 KZT (1,924,441 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (27 minutes ago)