Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27643 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,647 KZT (2,143,956 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)