Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 457,384 KZT (Shilling142,683) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)