Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.285 KZT / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)