Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.270 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 474,405 KZT (Shilling145,094) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)