Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.075 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 666,519 KZT (Shilling216,740) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)