Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,949 KZT (¥202,789) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)