Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 743,565 KZT (¥254,683) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (25 minutes ago)