Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.061 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 786,062 KZT (¥256,816) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)