Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 640,013 KZT (₨130,446) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)