Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.894 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,745 KZT (₨84,344) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)