Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 379,125 KZT (₨80,327) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)