Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,711 KZT (₨114,127) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)