Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.938 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,328,530 KZT (¥452,226) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (42 minutes ago)