Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.094 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 172% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,475,988 KZT (¥477,092) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)