Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.671 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 314,338 KZT (₨67,294) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)