Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.043 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 944,570 KZT (¥310,383) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (40 minutes ago)