Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.821 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,621 KZT (¥271,061) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (41 minutes ago)