Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.023 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,947 KZT (¥184,889) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)