Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.938 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,010 KZT (¥187,221) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)