Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.034 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,263 KZT (¥213,676) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)