Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.962 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,163 KZT (¥240,090) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)