Cost of living comparison between Naga, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 268,075 KZT (Php39,687) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)