Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.259 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,390 KZT (17,992 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 1 hour ago)