Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.618 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 450,981 KZT (14,263 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)