Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.979 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,092 KZT (16,826 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)