Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.567 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,766 KZT (16,785 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)