Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.617 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,652 KZT (17,566 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)