Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.130 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,326 KZT (15,552 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)