Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.584 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 350,995 KZT (11,113 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)