Cost of living comparison between Nadiad, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.943 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 338,794 KZT (₨68,544) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)