Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.954 KZT / FJD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 725,342 KZT (4,773 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)