Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.122 KZT / FJD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 778,507 KZT (4,862 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (30 minutes ago)