Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.316 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 363,626 KZT (руб 68,397) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)